Success!!
It is not my regular space, but the suggestions from my blogging friends have lured me into this place. I find it more friendly and affective, aesthetic and impressive.The reason I'm here today is something which has been bugging my mind for the past two days. Though as part of an assignment, i have been thinking of success as a concept for the past couple of days. My musings have shown me how confused i am.I am sure it is the case with many of us.The impressive writings that i ve been thru these days made a great impact on my thinking...my thoughts for life wer completely unorganised before that...and today i would like to share some of those things which helped me realise what i really want.
success has never been,and would never be comoditized concept.its an artisan idea, a boutique concept.Completely personal perception.What rest of the world thinks success is may not be success for u.Most of the time we live in illusion that we are successful thats because our peers ,our kith and kin are happy that we are there...thats because world feels we are success fful but are we really successful??What is Success in first place??is it material wealth?is it some position in society?peace of mind or state of mind?
it cud be anything.it is self defined path.it is a journey into satisfaction,a satisfaction whose citeria is self defined independent of external influences.Start defining success ur way..believe me u will se your self in new light...running towards something greater in life...Peace of mind!!
but how do you do it??its is not that simple...at the same time not so difficult..
listen to ur heart and try completing this sentence...u wud definitely find it intresting..
I know how successful I am by how........
success has never been,and would never be comoditized concept.its an artisan idea, a boutique concept.Completely personal perception.What rest of the world thinks success is may not be success for u.Most of the time we live in illusion that we are successful thats because our peers ,our kith and kin are happy that we are there...thats because world feels we are success fful but are we really successful??What is Success in first place??is it material wealth?is it some position in society?peace of mind or state of mind?
it cud be anything.it is self defined path.it is a journey into satisfaction,a satisfaction whose citeria is self defined independent of external influences.Start defining success ur way..believe me u will se your self in new light...running towards something greater in life...Peace of mind!!
but how do you do it??its is not that simple...at the same time not so difficult..
listen to ur heart and try completing this sentence...u wud definitely find it intresting..
I know how successful I am by how........

1 Comments:
hey raj..if i am right u discussed this topic wid me on 14th aug!!If i am right ur ppt at CTS was on success.Well..Wat a marvellous way to essay success!!The gravity of the crux is jus awesome!I am dazzled.Keep up the good work man n keep rocking as u do always!!!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home